IncFile vs CorpNet
IncFile and CorpNet are both reputable companies that specialize in LLC formation services for entrepreneurs and businesses. Our Incfile vs CorpNet comparison reviews both companies by comparing pricing, features, and drawing out differences and similarities to arrive at a verdict as to which is the most suitable for you and your business.
Incfile’s free basic package is one of the reasons it gets our nod over CorpNet. But this is just for the basic level.
IncFile was established in 2004 and is now one of the most reputable LLC formation companies in the industry. Its ascent had been well deserved, based on a solid operating philosophy, one of the best pricing packages, and a loyal customer base of over 250,000 businesses.
CorpNet has been in business since 1997 and has helped no less than a hundred thousand businesses get through their LLC formation journey. They also operate a philosophy of efficient pricing and customer follow-up.
Both companies obviously share enough similarities to be competitors, and enough differences to stand above each other in various features. In this post, we take a look at some of these differences, similarities, strengths, and weaknesses. But first, we begin with the pricing packages.
- IncFile has three pricing packages. But unlike most, it wins over a lot of hearts thanks to an unbelievably comprehensive free package, which is known as the Silver Package, coming free + state fees, and then a second Gold Package, coming at $149 + State Fee, and a final Platinum Package, coming at $299 + State Fee.
- CorpNet’s pricing packages include a Basic package, valued at 108 along with state fee, a Deluxe package valued at $228 along with state fee, and a complete package valued at $278 and state fee.
The striking conclusions we came out with after comparing the two packages are, first of all, that Incfile’s free basic package is an offer anyone would be crazy to pass up, and that, secondly, CorpNet’s premium package may be just a little more preferable for premium subscribers.
Incfile vs CorpNet – Functional Differences
We take a look below at some of the fundamental differences between both companies below:
- Experience – IncFile is no doubt an experienced company. Created in 2004, they have sixteen years of experience, which is definitely up there with some of the highest in the industry. And speaking of some of the highest in the industry, we can’t mention experience without bringing up CorpNet, established in 1997, with a twenty-three-year experience.
- Turnaround Time (Speed) – Incfile has a slightly faster turnaround time than CorpNet – on the basic level packages, that is. They both happen to offer an expedited filing advantage in their premium packages, and this is where CorpNet proves superior, as its expedited filing is done in 24 hours, whereas IncFile’s is done in about 48 hours.
- Registered Agent Service – CorpNet includes a year of Registered Agent Service in its top two package tiers. While this is impressive, the fact that IncFile offers the same in all its three package tiers gives it the undisputed edge in this regard.
- Ease of Use – We found Incfile’s overall system to be slightly more easily comprehensible and convenient to use than CorpNet’s. The difference isn’t so large, though, and some may consider it even minute enough to be discarded entirely.
- Customer Service – CorpNet, as mentioned earlier, takes great pride in their customer support and in the positive feedback they receive highlighting this. Their help center is available every weekday. IncFile also does great in this aspect and, has highly responsive customer service too.
- Help Resources – Both sites provide helpful resources for their new and existing customers. This range from document filing tips, to terminologies explanations, FAQs, and many more.
- Order Tracking – Both companies offer advanced order tracking on the dashboard tools available on the websites.
Customer Reviews Comparison
IncFile has 4.6 ratings out of five on Better Business Bureau (BBB), and a 4.8/5 score on Shopper Approved, while CorpNet holds an impressive 4.9 out of 5 stars review on TrustPilot, from 401 verified users. 95% of these reviews are also complete 5 stars.
We list some of the reviews for each company below:
I am giving five star rating because how quickly management acted to resolve an issue.
Great job, excellent delivery of what they promised.
CorpNet is the best. TheyThey filed all the paperwork in a timely manner and had people readily available to answer any questions. Their follow up was also a pleasant surprise. I highly recommend them.
“Thank you guys for the quick follow-up and explanation. I can not allow a personal mistake and oversight to reflect poorly in my rating of your services. Everyone at IncFile has been first class and quick to respond to my service needs. I appreciate you going above and beyond and taking the time to educate me.”
June 17, 2019 by Tim (FL, United States)
“I normally get my corp filings from another company, but after purchasing a corp thru Incfile.com, and how fast I received everything, this is my new go-to for legal business filings. Highly recommend!”
July 22, 2018 by Susan H. (CA, United States)
Incfile’s free basic package is one of the reasons it gets our nod over CorpNet. But this is just for the basic level. The companies have enough similarities in their customer support, and tracking features, and aren’t too significantly distinguished in other factors such as experience and turnaround time to give a clear winner.
Still, the final verdict has to be – IncFile for basic package customers, and subjective for premium package customers.